Airbox, Carbon/Kevlar, NSR250 MC21/MC28
This high quality carbon/Kevlar air box is an adaptation of the HRC air box and has the following features.
- Maximum volume, more than double the size of the stock air box for better flow and power
- High flow, large area foam filter for street use
- Snug fitting rubber base to prevent leaks around carb insulators
- Designed to be used with a full street harness as well as race harness
- Can be used with MC21 and MC28 models or combination of either model (fuel tanks, harnesses and carburetors)
- Allows for use of carburetor solenoids and supplied with special mounting hardware
- Allows for use of two stroke oil pump and supplied with holes for cables and lines as well as blanking plugs
- Uses HRC seal gap , part number 64234-NX5-770 for a good seal with the fuel tank
- Built in high grade epoxy and carbon/kevlar for beauty and light weight
- Provided with a hole and seal for external fuel cock as well as a short type for racers who want ease of removal of fuel tank.
See also similar product in GRP: BPFX-0007