Motegi Replica RC211V NC35
This is our latest bodywork for the NC35 consisting of new faring set BPFS-0033 and seat cowling set BPFS-0029. The concept is similar to our previous products and our goal is to make bodywork which is both stunning to look at, and practical to use. It has been four years since we made our first design for a custom NC35 seat and this latest kit draws on our and other users experience to make our tail cowling even better than before. Here are some of the features:
- epoxy and cross weave mat construction for high strength and durability with a sanded primed finish for minimum preparation
- New sleeker shorter design faithfully reproducing the RC211V look while matching the NC35 proportions
- Repositioned seat pad for a more comfortable riding position while still providing more seat height, enhanced roomier position in race crouch and leaning positions than stock
- Even more compact, lighter and easier to fit subframe
- Redesigned battery box for easy access
- Simplified hardware for attaching seat cowling for ease of removal in race conditions
- Lightweight LED Tail light
- registration holder complete with registration plate illumination light included
- foam 'bum stop' with easy to attach double sided sticker
- options of real carbon front section for added strength and looks or all glass to keep costs down
- full compatibility between race and street versions allowing for street parts to be easily fitted or removed to the race seat cowling
- vent holes cut out and mesh provided for a professional finish
The front fairing is more evolutionary, than revolutionary. It uses the same components as our previous designs. What we have done is made available in our range another front upper fairing, the Tyga Eyes III. This means that there are now three choices of front fairings, the race (BPFS-0014), the Street using Tiger Eyes II (BPFS-0013) and the Tyga Eyes II shown here (BPFS-0033)
Below are some pictures of RC211Vs where we drew inspiration from, The Ukawa paint scheme is shown on left with the Doohan RC211V complete with headlights on right. Below is the Camel bike of Barros (4) which we modelled our seat cowling on.
This bike also used some other TYGA Performance products which can be found on the list below
Silencer, Carbon, Round, Four Stroke, 2" Assy.
This silencer has polished stainless steel endcaps and a carbon fiber tube to…
Kit, Fairing Set, NC35 RC211V (Tyga Eyes III)The kit faithfully reproduces many of the 2006 model RC211V fairing features…
Kit, Seat Set, Street (with Carbon), NC35, RC211V
This set of bodywork is designed to replace the stock seat cowling…
Carbon Meter Cover MC21, MC22, NC35, NC29, SC28
Attractive carbon cover suitable for MC21, MC22, NC35, NC29, SC28 meter assembly.
Front Fender, Carbon, NC35, 2006 RC211V style
Attaches to the original NC35 RVF400 mounting points and can be used with all…
Air Duct, Carbon, RC211V Style, Assy.
This airduct is a direct replacement for the fiberglass version which is supplied with our…
Racing Step Kit, NC30/35
Designed in-house by TYGA Performance using AutoCAD software, these CNC machine- made step kits are made…
Brake Lever, CNC, NSR250/NC29/NC30/NC35
Adjustable brake lever, suitable for many Honda 250 and 400cc models, Pattern Part